At Air Nation we invest in the continuous education from qualifying nate testing and manufacture classes to annual certifications. Our certified service technicians specialize in utilizing their training and experience to diagnose and fix your problems the first time. We provide ongoing training to our technicians to keep them up to date on everything new in the industry.
When it comes to pricing, there are no surprises. When you first call our office, you will be quoted a diagnostic fee upfront. Then when the technician finds the problem with your system, he will go over pricing and options before making the repairs. You have control over the entire process.
We offer a number of Residential AC and Heating products. When we come to your home we promise to always provide you with the quality of care you should expect!
Contact us for a Free quote on Residential Services today!
When we come inspect your system we get down to the real issues.
- Replace filter (customer supplied)
- Check thermostat
- Check temperature split (exiting air temp and returning air temp)
- Inspect service disconnect
- Check fuses
- Inspect contactors, relays and capacitors
- Check indoor motor voltage and amperage
- Check outdoor motor voltage and amperage
- Check amp draw of compressor
- Inspect bearings and lubricate moving parts, as needed
- Inspect outdoor coil run and test system
- Inspect Air Handler/Elbow for Air Leaks
- Inspect Compressor (main line) contactor
- Load test (check) all applicable run capacitors
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check drain pans
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check operation of water overflow prevention switch
- And anything else necessary for a thorough inspection of your specific air conditioning system!